Eat Foods that Serve You
Our gut is often considered our second brain. The foods we are eating have a direct impact on our gut microbiome and on our moods. There are certain foods that actually make anxiety worse, like caffeine and sugar. There are also foods that help our anxiety, like chamomile. Being aware of what you are eating is essential to determining if what you are feeling is anxiety or a by-product of the foods you are eating. Each person's body is different and not all foods work for everyone. By figuring out what foods your body enjoys, we can figure out how to eat in a way that makes you feel good all the time. Food plays a crucial role when it comes to your emotional and physical health.
What You'll Need
- A blank food journal to use for 2-3 days
- A willingness to experiment
What You'll Do
- Complete a food journal to see what a typical day of eating is like for you.
- Reduce any foods that you feel are problematic, ie. sugar, coffee, gluten, dairy, etc.
- See how you feel when you have reduced these foods.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.