Valerian root is great at calming you down, just making you feel that bit more relaxed which can really take the edge off just before a public speech. It's no surprise that valerian root is found in most herbal night time teas like chamomile blends because it helps one relax and get better quality rest. This means that your nervous system is relaxed when you take valerian root so it's always worked for me before I had to give a public presentation or speech in the office.
What You'll Need
- Valerian root supplements
What You'll Do
- On the day of a speech take two dosages of 150mg
- Make sure to check with your Nutritional Therapist or Doctor to see if you can manage the dosages.
- Make sure to practice your speech so that you feel prepared – valerian won't do all the work!
Tips & Warnings
- Even though you can get it at any health store, it’s a good idea to speak to your doctor before you take it, especially if you are on other medicine.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.