Get Rid of Your Acid Reflux For Good By Treating the Root Cause
Conventional medicine will usually treat heartburn and acidity with antacids (acid suppressing medicines) however, surprisingly, the actual cause of indigestion and heartburn in 90% of the population is insufficient stomach acid! So how do we treat this? The “puzzle” metaphor here is key: As the Eastern saying goes, if it took you 5 years to get sick, it will take you 5 years to get better. Healing is a process that happens over time, requiring patience, diligence, and unconditional love towards your body no matter how long it takes.
What You'll Need
- Nutrigest by Nutri Supplement (order online) take 1 capsule 20 mins before each main meal
- A quiet calm place to eat and enjoy your meals
- Meditation and reducing / letting go of stress can make a very big difference
- Digestive bitters
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- & Love because Love is the ultimate healer and the best medicine you can give yourself :-)
What You'll Do
- For immediate relief without drugs, but not a permanent (lifestyle) solution: Supplement HCL.
- REDUCE STRESS & Change Your Eating Environment! Always eat in a calm quiet place and give yourself time to chew and enjoy your meal
- Manuka Honey - take: 1 tsp. twice a day on an empty stomach to heal your stomach lining and encourage your body to naturally produce gastric juices.
- Digestive Bitters - Bitters not only stimulate HCl secretion, but also stimulate pancreatic enzymes and increase bile from the gallbladder. On top of that, they are antibacterial as well and will help to kill the invaders inhabiting your stomach lining. How to take: Bitters should be taken 15-20 minutes prior to meals with a glass of water. (If you are not taking bitters, don’t drink water close to your meals). A small pinch of a sea salt can also be put on the tip of the tongue at the same time, as this also helps stimulate HCl production (thanks to the chloride!)
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar How to take: As soon as you wake up, drink 1 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar in warm water. You can absolutely add lemon, which I love. Take apple cider vinegar in 4 oz. warm water 30 minutes before each meal and after meals to stop heartburn if you need. (This and digestive bitters is the only way you should be drinking water near a meal!)
Tips & Warnings
- Do not take raw apple cider vinegar if you suffer from stomach ulcers.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.