Orthosleeve to help with heel and arch pain
As a runner, I have to deal with plantar fasciitis often, unfortunately! Basically it's when the thick band of tissue that connects your heel to your toes becomes inflamed, and it hurts real bad. The pain sort of feels like a stabbing sensation. It's really important for people who run often like me, those who are overweight even, and those who like to wear really flat shoes to be careful about this because it starts to reoccur if you don't deal with it. There are a few products you can get to help ease the discomfort of heel pain, whether you're flat footed or have a high arch. these can help you walk (or run!) better without causing further damage to your feet, hips or back.
What You'll Need
- Orthosleeve FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve
What You'll Do
- I read great reviews about Orthosleeve support socks online and decided to give it a shot.
- Because my condition is quite bad, I went for one with thick compression to avoid arch and heel pain during the days.
- I also spoke to my Podiatrist who assured me that Orthosleeve would be helpful for the heel pain I get after running.
- The compression socks are designed to reduce swelling as well as strengthen and support natural foot structure.
- They're also discreet so you can wear them with your everyday shoes and while you work out.
Tips & Warnings
- If you can, book an appointment with a foot specialist to check your foot pain, heel pain and arch pain. They can help rule out whether you have torn any tissue and help guide you to what products would help prevent further pain and damage.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.