Duct Tape it!!!
Put a duct tape double the size over the verruca and leave it on..... The idea is to starve the verruca of air so that it dies.... This process should take about a month.
What You'll Need
- Duct tape (strong waterproof sticky tape used worldwide)
- Large non breathable plaster
- Nail file or even better a pummel stone
What You'll Do
- Cut out a piece of duct tape double the size of the verruca
- Place it on top of the verruca - with a big sticky plaster over it. Leave for 4 or 5 days.
- Take the tape off and soak the foot in warm water.
- Very gently scrape off dead skin from your foot - using a nail file or pummel stone.
- Let it air over night. And the repeat the whole process.
Tips & Warnings
- If your foot gets red and irritated from the sticky tape make sure you go to see your doctor.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.