Try the Mute app- help tracks your progress in a digital detox
I didnt realise how addicted I was to my phone until my friends told me to try Mute App. It's kind of like a Fitbit but on your phone and I found that it really helped me understand how much I was looking at my screen the whole time. It basically tracks your screen time and alerts you (with notifications) when you've spent too much time on your phone! It monitors when you actually check your phone and sends you daily and weekly progress reports so that you can keep up to date with your progress. Honestly, I was surprised but it really worked for me so maybe it will for you too!
What You'll Need
- Download the free Mute App
What You'll Do
- Mute keeps you posted on your daily screen time and the frequency you check your phone (you will be shocked by how much time you spend looking at your phone)
- Download it to help you track when you use your phone wherever you are
- It can help you break your bad tech addiction habits and get a good digital detox!
Tips & Warnings
- It's free on the app store - not sure if its available on Android
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.