I make lists. Breaking things to do down into small, specific, completely surmountable tasks really helps. For example, instead of "clean my flat" I'll have "sort and wash linen, clean the oven, put away miscellaneous items, and sort out magazines"
What You'll Need
- Pen and paper
- Or a notes app on your phone
What You'll Do
- Take 5 minutes to yourself
- Look at the task and divide into sub topics
- Then break these topics down into smaller, specific actions
- Prioritise 3 to 5 to achieve in the day
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.