The best tips to keep fibromyalgia under control
Body awareness is important when you're dealing with fibromyalgia. If you exercise, warm ups are critical and can't be avoided. The point is to build your endurance. Massages are good for pain relief and acupuncture is helpful for people with sensitive skin. However a healthy diet is without a doubt crucial to tie in all of these elements together. It's important to remember that it’s all connected. Learning, listening and respecting your body is key. Here are the best things to keep in mind to try and ease fibromyalgia:
What You'll Need
- Natural foods
- Plenty of veggies
- A strong will
What You'll Do
- Try not to eat processed foods and keep sugar at bay.
- Don't overdo it with caffeine.
- Try removing things like gluten and dairy from your diet for a few weeks to see if anything changes when you try reintroducing it.
- Load up on vegetables.
- Try acupuncture and have regular massages.
- Learn to breathe. Meditation can help you appreciate yourself despite it all.
- Try supplements for at least six months. the right ones can really help. Consult your doctor before buying supplements.
Tips & Warnings
- Make sure to consult with your physician before taking supplements
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.