Bentonite Clay can help some
Food poisoning is the absolute worst. Yet unfortunately it happens (and hopefully not too often). Bentonite Clay (also known as Montmorillonite clay) is a naturally occurring element that is made of hardened ash from volcanoes. When taken internally, it binds together with toxic matter and the matter is then absorbed by the clay, allowing it to pass through the intestinal tract and then leave the body.
What You'll Need
- You have 2 OPTIONS : Bentanite clay in LIQUID form OR powdered form *Both found at any health food store and Whole Foods. Non-metal Teaspoon
What You'll Do
- I realize the following suggestions might be challenging while feeling so ill but it really helps.
- LIQUID FORM Take 1 teaspoon of Bentanite clay on an empty stomach Drink plenty of filtered water (or as much as you can get down).
- POWDER FORM Add 1 teaspoon to 8-12oz. of filtered water and drink straight away.
- Within a 24-hour period, either option may be repeated 1 more time if symptoms persist.
Tips & Warnings
- WARNINGS Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Make sure to find a high quality brand.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.