Calm yourself right down
This just takes two minutes. I would advise finding a quiet space so you won't be disturbed but really it can be done anywhere. Just remember it only takes two minutes and you will leave feeling focused, calm and ready to get back to the day.
What You'll Need
- Just yourselves
What You'll Do
- Get comfortable and close your eyes
- Bring your awareness to your breath. What does it sound like, where is it going in the body, how does it feel?
- fill the belly full of air, then the lungs, then the throat and when you can’t fill up any more slowly release the air from the throat, chest and lastly belly.
- Repeat this process 10 times
- When you've reached 10 let the breath return to normal. Stretch the arms up in the air like your waking the body from sleep and slowly open the eyes.
Tips & Warnings
- When you loose track of the count, don't worry it will happen, just pick up where you left off!
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.