How to manage anger in the moment
Anger can effect us all it's just some are able to manage it better than others. Here's a few quick, safe ways to vent your frustrations.
What You'll Need
- A pillow, some paper
What You'll Do
- Use a pillow as punching bag or to scream into it.
- Tear paper into lots of little pieces
- Listen to loud music (with headphones if in shared space)
- Hang your head below your knees and take some deep breaths in and out
- Do some lion breathing, deep inhale in and then roar the air out like a lion (x3 times)
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.