Raw garlic and onion foot ‘compress’ to relieve a cold
I know this sounds disgusting, but it does work! In Traditional Chinese Medicine the natural foods garlic and onion are believed to draw out the pathogen through the soles of your feet. If you've tried everything or are up for something a little more alternative, this could be a great home remedy to help you get rid of a cold at home fast.
What You'll Need
- Olive Oil
- A few slices of raw Onion
- A towel, or old socks to keep the 'compress' in place
What You'll Do
- Before bed massage the feet with olive oil,
- Then cut up slices of raw onion and garlic and place over the soles of the feet
- Secure in place by wrapping the foot in cling film (plastic wrap) or old socks
- Leave them on your feet for the whole night
Tips & Warnings
- And while you might smell in the morning you will undoubtedly feel much better!
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.