white teeth using coconut oil
Rinsing your mouth with coconut oil can help you get that hollywood smile. The Lauric acid in coconut oil can rid your teeth of bacteria that reside in plaque which makes your teeth yellow. Coconut oil can also promote gum health and help keep your breath fresh.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
What You'll Do
- Before brushing your teeth in the morning rinse your mouth out with coconut oil
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Swish the oil around your teeth for 10 - 15 minutes (we know it seems rather long, but apparently this works!)
- Spit the oil out and rinse your mouth out with water
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.