The Best Foods to Eat to Boost Energy and Ease Exhaustion
Exhaustion is a very common symptom in today's modern world. With everyone running around with endless To-Do lists and responsibilities, it's no wonder that we lack good quality sleep and energy. However did you know that some of the key solutions to helping people stop feeling so tired all the time are super simple and easy? Here's what you can try:
What You'll Need
- Protein: chicken, eggs, quinoa, and fish
- Slow release carbohydrates: lentils, brown rice, butternut squash, and kidney beans
- Healthy fats: avocados, nuts, and oily fish
What You'll Do
- If you need to improve your energy levels overall, look into your diet. There are foods that give you energy and we need to be sure we are consuming these on a daily basis:
- Healthy proteins are required at each meal to balance blood glucose.
- Slow release carbohydrates literally fuel your muscles with glucose.
- And healthy fats are essential in the make up of a healthy diet to give your body energy everyday.
- Each meal should have a balance of proteins, carbs and fats in a 40:40:30 ratio.
- Conversely there are three foods that zap your energy – sugar, caffeine and alcohol. So if you want energy every day it’s advisable to avoid these foods and replace them with the ones mentioned above.