Quick Results with Beestings
JUST BEEN STUNG & IN PAIN? Using the homeopathic remedy APIS MELLIFICA is an incredibly fast and effective way to treat the bad effects of bee stings. SUFFERING A BIG REACTION TO A BEE STING? If you're a bit further down the line and you're suffering a bad reaction with swelling, burning, itching, pain etc. then APIS MELLIFICA will sort it out. WHAT'S HOMEOPATHY? Homeopathy is… • A complete system of medicine in its own right • The second most popular medical system globally • Used by 450M people worldwide • Natural and non-toxic, with no side-effects • Treats physical, mental and emotional illnesses • Treats minor ailments, as well as chronic conditions • Safe to use alongside conventional medications Homeopathy works by stimulating your innate, self-healing mechanism. It treats like with like - along the lines of vaccination. i.e. something is given that if you took a lot of it, would cause similar symptoms to those you have. But it is given in nano-dilution, so it is just enough to kick-start your immune system, but not enough to cause harm. Homeopathy has excited a lot of controversy in the last few years. The issues of evidence and placebo effect often come up. The truth is, there is plenty of evidence to show that it is more than placebo effect. To find out more about the evidence base follow this link https://www.hri-research.org/resources/homeopathy-faqs/ And if you are curious how such highly diluted substances can have an effect, here’s what the Nobel Laureate, Professor Luc Montagnier has to say as a result of his research: ”What I can say now is that high dilutions are right. High dilutions of something are not nothing. They are water structures that mimic the original molecules. It’s not pseudo-science. It’s not quackery. These are real phenomena which deserve further study."
What You'll Need
- Apils Mellifica 30c - this can be bought from Boots, Wholefoods, The Organic Pharmacy, or homeopathic pharmacies like Helios, Ainsworths or Nelsons
What You'll Do
- JUST STUNG: Take 1 pill of Apis Mellifica 30c every 10 minutes, and SUCK - don't swallow or take with liquid
- Stop as soon as symptoms get better. Do not take more than 4 doses in a row
- BAD EFFECTS OF STING WITH SWELLING ETC: Take 1 pill of Apis Mellifica 30c every hour for up to 4 hours, continuing only if symptoms are getting better but not completely better yet. Stop as soon as they are or if you see no further improvement
Tips & Warnings
- NEVER take homeopathic remedies when there are no indicated symptoms i.e. in this case, you would not take Apis Mellifica just in case you got stung, or after you've got better from a sting. There are MANY homeopathic remedies for stings, and this is the number one. So if there is no improvement after 4 doses, then stop taking it, because it means you need a different remedy. NB If you take homeopathic remedies in the absence of the symptoms they are intended for, you can actually trigger the body to produce those symptoms. This is often where people who self-prescribe go wrong. They choose a remedy. It makes their condition better. But then they keep taking it, and find they get worse again, not realising it is the remedy causing them to get worse.