Adopt a daily motto
Pick a quote. Make up your own. Write it out and stick it on your mirror. Read it every morning before putting on make-up or brushing teeth. Read it, believe it, own it.
What You'll Need
- Pen, paper/sticky note, mirror
What You'll Do
- A few personal favourites: "I must, I can and I will." (My great-grandmother).
- “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” (Maya Angelou)
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
- “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”
- “Be thankful for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.”
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.