Exercise and eat Plums
Exercise such as yoga, running and Pilates can help constipation. Coupled with a good and natural laxative are fresh plums and you should be go good to go!
What You'll Need
- Your running shoes or a mat!
- 20 mature fresh plums
What You'll Do
- Exercise everyday for at least 45 minutes
- Eat 4/5 plums a day for a couple of days
- Go for a run or whatever exercise you enjoy doing
- Eat a few prunes or plums which act as a natural laxative and will help get things moving
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.