Far Infrared sauna helps reduce some of the muscle pain
I recently came across using far infrared saunas and for me it is a game changer. If I feel the muscle soreness flaring up 30 minutes in a far infrared sauna really does help to relive some of the symptoms
What You'll Need
- Find a far infrared sauna
What You'll Do
- Research & find a far infrared sauna close to you
- weekly or twice weekly sessions for 30 minutes.
- Be sure to drink at least a glass of water before AND after the sauna as you sweat a lot and need to ensure you do not get de-hydrated
Tips & Warnings
- Be careful not to get dehydrated.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.