Importance of gratitude practise to boost your happiness
Realising what you are happy about, what you are grateful about and focusing on those things is the best happiness booster I have found! Try this practise for just 1 week and I know you will really feel happier. It totally worked for me.
What You'll Need
- 3 minutes every night before you go to sleep
What You'll Do
- Either looking in the mirror whilst you are brushing your teeth or just about to turn of your light for 1-3 minutes list all the things you are grateful in that day.
- Could be small things, like 'I am so grateful that al the trains were running on time' or 'I am grateful that I got to eat that delicious donut'
- Could be the big things, 'I am so grateful to have this person in my life' or 'I am grateful that today I felt really healthy and happy all day'
- As you do this more often you realise all the tiny things that pop into your mind that you are grateful for. Even when you are going through really difficult times trying to focus on the small stuff you are grateful for can help give your mindset a really positive boost.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.