Saltwater Mouthwash for Cold Sores
Use a lukewarm saltwater mouthwash after every drink, snack and meal. It's painful, but the results are incredible.
What You'll Need
- teaspoon of tablesalt
- Lukewarm glass/mug of water
What You'll Do
- Boil your kettle and pour the water into a mug.
- Add in a tea spoon of salt.
- Wait for the water to cool down (or just add cold water) to that it is lukewarm.
- Rinse your mouth like you would a mouth wash i.e. rinse your mouth out and then spin out. (Do not swallow the salt water)
- Use after every drink, snack and meal.
Tips & Warnings
- Grit your teeth through the sting the first time you do it and remember no pain no gain!
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.