Battle of the Compliment
Spend a few minutes with a close family member or friend (someone who knows you very well) and throw compliments at each other to boost self-esteem. Try to make the compliments a little detailed and not too superficial such as 'you are so pretty' 'you are so smart' instead focus on actual things that person has achieved so that they realise you are not just being nice but there are awesome things to back up their compliments. This is such a simple and sweet method to help yourself and someone else boost confidence and self-love naturally.
What You'll Need
- A friend or someone close to you that you trust.
What You'll Do
- Throw compliments back and forth with a friend.
- If you can, look at each other straight in the eyes as you give each other the compliments.
- Remember to be as specific as possible to that particular individual.
- This will show that you pay attention and will help boost confidence naturally.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.