5 Ways to recover from exhaustion
Exhaustion is a condition which is characterized by an extreme form of tiredness or fatigue. It can be caused by a variety of factors such as insomnia, anemia, depression, fibromayalgia and a number of other medical conditions. Equally, exhaustion can also be caused by overexertion, stress, lack of sleep. Here are my top tips to help you recover from exhaustion.
What You'll Need
- Support from your doctor
What You'll Do
- Relax and get some good sleep. The average adult, to feel fully refreshed will likely need 7/8 sleep.
- Visit your GP to check you are not suffering from any underlaying conditions
- If it's just low energy that you are suffering from, then excerising can boost your energy level.
- Having a varied diet can help you to maintain your energy levels and avoid fatigue and exhaustion.
- Consider looking at your lifestyle if you are soffering with fatigue or exhaustion regularly as you may be able to make small changes to make yourself feel better.