Five top tips for PMS
As a woman, most of us are familiar with PMS or Premenstrual syndrome. PMS is condition which affects 3 of every 4 menstruating women in the two weeks prior menstrual cycle. The most common symptoms are mood swings, food cravings, tiredness, irritability and depression. Here are my top 5 tips on how to manage symptoms of PMS.
What You'll Need
- Visit your local GP
What You'll Do
- If you think you are experiencing symptoms of PMS, please visit your doctor to discuss.
- If you are experiencing bloating, eating smaller, more frequent meals and limiting the amount of salt in the food you eat can help reducing fluids retention.
- Doing regular exercise can also dramatically improve your health and alleviate certain symptoms, such as fatigue and a depressed mood.
- Practicing progressive muscle relaxation or deep-breathing exercises helps decreasing headaches, anxiety and inmsonia
- Taking Vitamin supplements such as Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin E and Vitamin B-6 , may help to relieves the symptoms as well. However, you can get all these nutrients from a healthy and balanced diet.