Cinnamon & Honey
Cinnamon is great natural antibacterial and when mixed with honey, can be a very effective facial mask you can make at home, without breaking the bank! This spice has so much more to offer than flavour in your meals – it's a powerful player for healthy skin too!
What You'll Need
- Ground cinnamon
- Natural organic honey
What You'll Do
- Mix 1 part cinnamon with 2 parts natural honey
- Apply the paste to the area congested with blackheads
- Leave for at least 10 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
- Reapply daily until the blackheads disappear!
Tips & Warnings
- Apply the paste with the back of a teaspoon as it helps the sticky paste glide on smoothly, without making a mess!
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.