Freeze Aloe Vera Gel!
My friend's mom always prepared little ice cube trays filled with Banana Boat Aloe Vera gel in the summers. I never listened when adults told me to put on sunscreen when I was a kid (huge regret!), and always got burnt – you'd think suffering from that pain would teach me a lesson, but no! Thankfully these little aloe vera ice cubes were AMAZING because they cooled AND treated sunburnt skin at the same time. So much better than plain ice cubes. Even a cold shower would be painful, so these little guys did just the trick.
What You'll Need
- Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel
- Light kitchen cloth
- Ice cube tray
What You'll Do
- Buy Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel
- Fill an empty ice cube tray with the gel
- Freeze until solid
- Put a few cubes in a light cloth
- Apply over sunburnt areas for a good 20 minutes
- Repeat as much as you want!
Tips & Warnings
- Make sure you don't apply the ice cubes directly on to your burnt skin as it can cause irritation. Put a few aloe cubes in a light cloth then apply on to your affected areas.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.