This might sound strange, but it really does work! The starch found in potatoes can be an awesome DIY remedy for stretch marks. Potatoes contain nutrients that are super restorative so if you're avoiding eating them (curbing your carbs maybe?) then use them in the bathroom instead! By applying them to stretch marks it can help blur the affected areas.
What You'll Need
- One potato!
What You'll Do
- Cut a potato into wide slices
- Rub a slice onto your stretch marks for a few minutes before you shower
- Make sure you're covering the whole area with the fleshy part of the potato
- Let the starchy juices run over the stretch marks
- Leave for a few minutes
- Have a warm shower
- Repeat as needed throughout the week
Tips & Warnings
- Make sure you rub the starchy bit of the potato onto the stretch marks, it really does work!
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.