Salt & Pepper
Tooth aches can be extremely painful and annoying. One of the best DIY and natural remedies I've tried is to mix salt and pepper with water to form a paste, then apply it directly to the affected area in your mouth. Leave the paste on for a few minutes and repeat daily until the pain subsides.
What You'll Need
- Regular table salt
- Cotton swab
What You'll Do
- Mix equal amounts of salt and pepper in a cup
- Add a few drops of water so it forms a paste more or less
- Apply the paste with a cotton swab onto the affected area in your mouth
- Allow to sit for a few minutes then rinse with warm water
- Repeat daily until the pain subsides
Tips & Warnings
- It's best to use mineral bottled water to avoid further infection to the tooth.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.