This really does actually work: Sleep Plus+ Pillow Spray
The Sleep Plus+ Pillow Spray by This Works, the all natural beauty company really does what it says on the tin! Friends told me about it, I was a little cynical at first but since having used it for the last few months am totally convinced by it. Basically, the soothing scent of lavender naturally releases a therapeutic aroma that helps your brain understand that it's bed time. This product sells out faster than their regular herbal pillow spray because of this specific ingredient. Instead of taking medication to help you sleep, I would honestly recommend you try this – you'll be hooked!
What You'll Need
- Sleep Plus+ Pillow Spray by the This Works brand
What You'll Do
- Shake bottle to mix all the ingredients
- Spray directly onto pillows
- Turn of your light and fall asleep quickly!
- If you don't want to spray directly to your pillow, just spray a little on a tissue and then put that on your pillow
- Friends of mine have also tried it and said it works best after a hot shower and a mug of camomile tea!
Tips & Warnings
- They have a whole range of other products, include a bath oil which I also use as well, as it helps me relax before going to sleep.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.