Diet & lifestyle
In my Ayurveda training, we learned that the most sold herbal tea in one of the leading US health food stores is Smooth Move tea - which helps with constipation. We need to embrace the power of potty training as adults! Teach yourself to evacuate daily by shifting your eating, hydrating more and teaching your body to go at the same time every day, before you eat, so your system starts from a clean, empty base. Repeat daily until you evacuate easily.
What You'll Need
- Kettle, water, lemons
- Stool or squatty potty to elevate hips
What You'll Do
- Eat your last meal 4 hours before bed - plant-based is easier to digest
- Wake up and drink warm lemon water, quickly, until you feel the urge (maybe 3-4 pints)
- Sit on the toilet using a stool or squatty potty to elevate the knees & un-kink the colon
- Repeat daily, adding massage of colon & exercise to stimulate evacuation
- How to massage your colon: from right hip to base of rib cage across to base of left rib cage and down to left hip).
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.