Essential Study Tips
Loss/lack of concentration is very common. Let's fight it together. All you need is a tiny bit of willpower!
What You'll Need
- Silent space or somewhere where people are focused
- Books and study material
What You'll Do
- Set a time during the week to review your notes - and be consistent
- Start assignments as soon as they are given
- Study in the same place every time
- Start with your most difficult subjects
- Take breaks/rewards... but not too many
- If you just can't seem to focus, before you give up, meditate.
Tips & Warnings
- Quick Energising Meditation FOR NEWBIES Choose a comfortable seat Set a timer of 6-8 mins on your phone with a delicate alarm Close your eyes and focus on the space between your eyebrows Focus on the breath, with every inhale say to yourself LET, and every exhale GO LET GO
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.