Love your space
Cleaning might be time-consuming/expensive for a millenial, hence some tend to neglect the condition of their home. It's a simple equation: When you live alone - come home to an empty house, your energy will be the only one in the room. There is an extremely strong relationship between you and your space. Think about it. When your home is clean and organised, unless you are super weird and have some kind of fetish for mess, it will automatically determine your mood. It can also work the other way: when you're feeling down: Clean. Move things around. Fix stuff you've wanted to fix for a while. It will translate into your mood - you will feel fresh, relaxed... & it's a way to release stress.
What You'll Need
- Cleaning products
- A box of "stuff I don't need"
- Notepad to make lists
- Love, perseverence and good intentions
What You'll Do
- Take an afternoon off of whatever you are doing, and CLEAN your space - Get rid of everything you do not need or place them in a box. Simplicity is the key.
- Flowers. Get some life into your space.
- Buy a candle. It will change the atmosphere and make it more intimate
- Incense is nice too if you meditate or want to go a little deeper
- Make a list of what you need to get or what you need to change to make it look more like YOU. (because you are beautiful)
- Do not invite people over if you don't really like them. Your space is precious. Do not jeopardize its energy.
Tips & Warnings
- A clear space is a clear mind...
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.