Lemon, ginger and fennel tea for bloated tummy
Stomach bloating is a common condition that can cause discomfort impacting your daily life. One of the main reasons is food genetically modified (such as wheat). This natural infusion will help overcoming the symptoms, and will make your life a little bit smoother :) The recipe serves 2 cups, better enjoyed in company !!
What You'll Need
- 1 quarter fennel bulb
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- Half lemon or lime
- 500ml water
What You'll Do
- Grate a teaspoon of fresh ginger (without the skin)
- Slice off the shoots and root of the fennel and peel off the tougher outer layer, then chop into quarters
- Boil 500ml of water in a saucepan along with the quarter fennel, grated ginger and squeezed lemon
- Once it has started to bubble then allow to simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes
- Serve immediately by pouring through a tea strainer. Alternatively turn off the heat and leave in the sauce pan to enjoy when you are ready
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.