Siberian North Railroad
A very useful and quick way to deal with anxiety is the "Siberian North Railroad" response, which has 5 steps:
What You'll Need
- Self awareness/management
What You'll Do
- 1) Stop - take a moment
- 2) Breath - take a deep breath
- 3) Notice - notice what you are feeling/experiencing
- 4) Reflect - is it the right response?
- 5) Respond - make a conscious decision on how to respond
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.