Aromatherapy to help reduce those sugar cravings
Sugar cravings can be caused by multitude of reasons: insufficient nutritional support, intestinal imbalances, emotional eating, habitual patterns, emotional and mental stress. Aromatherapy can be a natural and pleasant way to help to curb the sugar binges by increasing feelings of fullness, balancing emotions and calming the mind.
What You'll Need
- Coconut oil
- Dill oil
- Peppermint oil or Grapefruit oil
What You'll Do
- 1. Mix 2 drops of coconut oil with 2 drops of dill oil.
- 2. Inhale a couple of whiffs of Peppermint oil or Grapefruit oil when feeling a craving creeping on.
- Apply to wrist in the morning and repeat once or twice through the day.
- Or you can if you prefer carry bottles around- apply to onto a tissue and discretely pull it from your pocket and sleeve when the moment grabs you.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.